Say it on your ring - forever! This custom made-to-order sterling ring/band is a great gift - for yourself or someone else. Makes a great Mother's ring, or just for fun. I personally use one as my wedding band!
Please note that the Poetry font and some symbols may be slightly cut off on this ring on the top or bottom. They will still be recognizable, but may be slightly larger than the surface of the ring.† This is considered normal and part of the artisan charm of handstamping, not an error.
Available in Matte, Shiny, or Antiqued finish.
This is available in sizes 4-15. It is approximately 4mm wide by 1.5mm thick. It is available in any of our fonts below!
YES - we can engrave the inside rather than the outside of the ring if you desire.† Please let us know in the comments if you prefer this. You can also have BOTH sides stamped, for a fee.† That option is also below.
Remember, more or less letters may fit depending on the size of the ring. A lot more letters will fit on a size 10 ring than a size 5 ring! This is just a guideline.
We also offer this ring in 14K gold by special order!
* Exclusive Script Upper/Lower font - we have upper & lower case, about 15-20 characters fit including spaces. (1st photo, 4th photo)
* All Caps font - just upper case, but more than one size letters. Up to 20-25 letters and spaces can usually fit with the smaller version of the font. (3rd photo)
* Concise Upper/Lower font (this one looks similar to Times New Roman) - we have upper & lower case, about 15-20 characters fit including spaces. (2nd photo, 2nd ring)
* Poetry (Lower only) font - about 16-24 characters fit including spaces. (2nd photo, 3rd ring)
* Tiny Script Upper/Lower font - about 20-25 characters fit including spaces.
* Tiny Elegant Caps - about 20 characters fit including spaces.
* Fairy Tale Upper/Lower font - about 15-20 characters fit including spaces.
See samples of our fonts and symbols here.
♥ This item is hand-stamped, and the letters will not be perfectly straight - it's part of the charm of this artisan item :) Additionally, stamping is a much deeper impression, and also blackened, to be much more visible than traditional engraving. It will last longer, and will not "rub off" like some engraving. We have other hand-stamped items available in our store, if you would like to see more examples.